Thursday 7 January 2016

Sherri Baldy My Besties Bubble Bath

I adore this image and just fell in love with the image as soon as I saw it
On Sherri's Baldies Etsy Shop

I coloured her with my Polychromos Pencils by Faber Castell.

I didn't actually write down which pencils and colours I used .....But
after viewing other card making blogs ....I now know how you guys like to know the details 
and items of each card that is made ! I am learning :0)  


 The backing paper I used is by First Editions - Paper Pad -Bella Rose
I adore First Edition Pads especially the 6x6 pads .. the papers and colours all correspond
and are beautiful to work with. I am rather addicted to their papers!!

INSTANT DOWNLOAD Digital Digi Stamps Big Eye Big Head Dolls Digi  My Besties Bath Time IMG329 By Sherri Baldy

Visit Etsy to purchase this Bubble Bath Beauty 
Code : IMG 329

5 comments:

  1. Stunning!! I love how you have coloured in the image, what pencils do you use please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cal... Many thanks... I used Polychromos pencils by Faber Castell - they are a dream to work with xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All of your cards are precious. I just love them! xx

    Lori Bain

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of your cards are precious. I just love them! xx

    Lori Bain

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww thank you so much Lori :0) X X X

    ReplyDelete