Sunday 31 January 2016

February 16 - BUTTONS AND BRADS - MY BESTIES UK

Good Morning and a very Happy Monday and February!!  

A new Month and over at My Besties UK today we have a new challenge for you to win some fabulous Digis from Sherri Baldys.

The theme this month is Buttons and Brads.

I have made 2 cards as part of my DT role and I must say I have really enjoyed colouring and making these cards.

The first card I made was using IMG667 and what a beauty she is.

Card Number 1 IMG667

I used my Polychromos Pencils by Faber Castell to colour image IMG667 
I adore this image and love the vintage feel to her.
I used some pink spotty card stock and red card to frame the image from my stash and added 2 heart buttons to the corners.
 Then I decided to pop 2 pearl gems on the top of each button.

I am really please how she turned out



Card Number 2 IMG521

I couldn't resit this beautiful Image from Sherri ... I am so blessed with some amazing friends and family and thought this is a perfect card for those special folk .... this time I used Best Friends .. but in the future I can maybe use it for sending hugs, thank you -I have so many ideas for this Image.


I started off by choosing my paper first from the Fist Editions Neroli card Pad ... I had purchased the coordinating buttons set previously... so I thought it was a must for the My Besties Uk Challenge of Buttons and Brads!
So I matched my pencils colours (the best I could) with the papers I had chosen.  


The Blues 


The Reds


I decided to go for the Blue hair and think it turned out ok - my first image with blue hair ha !!




Well that's my 2 cards Button and Brads  for My Besties Uk Challange ... thank you for visiting my blog ..remember to pop over to MyBesties Uk and look at the other amazing cards the other DT members have made and also your chance to enter to win some of Sherri"s amazing images.

Big Hugs
Ness
X X X 







12 comments:

  1. Hi Tess
    Love the images... Beautifully coloured... Love the hair on trend at the moment....
    Hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sylvie ..... Thought I try something different ha :0) Xxx thank you hugs Ness X X X

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful Ness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much Sue xx bless you xx hugs Ness :0) x

      Delete
  4. 2 gorgeous cards Ness. Love your pencil colouring. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. great cards Ness love the colouring
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Ness. Oh I love the colours you've used and I'm going to buy some of these pencils.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww bless you Sandra xx you definitely should give them a try lovely :0) xxxx

      Delete